A new McLaren's teaser video for the track-only P1 GTR confirms that this even-more hardcore hypercar will debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show in March. In concept form, it benefited from a tuned version of the 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 with 986 horsepower and ton of other modifications to make it stick like glue to circuits all over the world.
McLaren P1 GTR: Monterey 2014
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 16, 2014
McLaren says the P1 GTR has one goal: "to be the best driver's car in the world on track." And with no intentions of making the thing road-legal, McLaren was able to freely put together this design concept, showing a car that, to our eyes, looks absolutely capable of delivering the best in track-focused dynamics.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX