Mazda continues to wring out more fuel efficiency from its Skyactiv gas-engine technology.
- John Beltz Snyder
- Sep 22, 2015
A Toronto Tesla driver was caught driving recklessly. Formula E will air on Italy's Rai network. A study links the drop in cancer risk to clean air laws. Mazda gauges popularity of EVs against hybrids in Japan.
- Seyth Miersma
- Nov 21, 2013
Mazda has received a tremendous amount of public and industry praise in the last few years, following up the successful introduction of its Skyactiv technology (powertrain and otherwise), with strong products like CX-5, Mazda6 and most recently, the Mazda3. At the Tokyo Motor Show, Mazda has taken yet another step forward with Skyactiv and the 3, showing the compact (called "Axela" in Japan) with an all-new compressed natural gas engine in the Skyactiv-CNG Concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX