Sergio Marchionne is looking to expand the Fiat Group empire, and one of Mr. M's plans is to bringing more Maserati vehicles into the world. And we're not talking about a small jump in sales either. Marchionne wants to expand Maserati sales tenfold.
Maserati Quattroporte Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX