Chevrolet is making huge news today, revealing most all of the details about its new, fifth-generation Small Block V8 engine – dubbed LT1 – the very mill that will power the upcoming 2014 Corvette. Note that we'll be updating this post all morning as the information keeps streaming in, so check back often.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX