Lamborghini is tipped to reveal a limited-edition supercar in Geneva to celebrate its founder's 100th birthday. But it's already sold out despite a $2.4-million price tag.
Lamborghini Veneno in detail: Geneva 2013
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 6, 2013
We couldn't pass up the chance to take a closer look at the outrageous Lamborghini Veneno. The ultra-limited-production 50th anniversary model looks downright lethal sitting under the lights of the Geneva Motor Show. Regardless of the 750-horsepower V12 lurking at the machine's core, the preponderance of vents, wings, splitters and fins means the hypercar can't help but look like it'll cut you for the fun of it. While most high-performance exotics are as much about what you can't see as what you
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX