The last time we saw pictures of the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, it was doing some cold-weather testing in Sweden. But from the sounds of it, the official unveiling of the car will take place at a much warmer locale in Miami, Florida. According to TeamSpeed.com, the open-top version of the Aventador will be introduced on November 12.
Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Spy Shots
- Scott Burgess
- May 7, 2012
Forget cloth, the upcoming Lamborghini Aventador Roadster will use a removable two-piece carbon fiber hardtop, according to the Italian magazine Quattroruote.
- Zach Bowman
- Feb 27, 2012
According to our spy photographers, the blurry black missile you see above is none other than the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster out for some cold weather testing in Northern Sweden.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!