The last time we saw pictures of the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, it was doing some cold-weather testing in Sweden. But from the sounds of it, the official unveiling of the car will take place at a much warmer locale in Miami, Florida. According to TeamSpeed.com, the open-top version of the Aventador will be introduced on November 12.
Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Spy Shots
- Scott Burgess
- May 7, 2012
Forget cloth, the upcoming Lamborghini Aventador Roadster will use a removable two-piece carbon fiber hardtop, according to the Italian magazine Quattroruote.
- Zach Bowman
- Feb 27, 2012
According to our spy photographers, the blurry black missile you see above is none other than the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster out for some cold weather testing in Northern Sweden.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX