The stationary revving of high-horsepower, high-cylinder-count Italian engines may be an adolescent pleasure among the world's wealthy, but it's a mechanical display of machismo we're usually prepared to indulge simply because it sounds so great. And it's a spectacle made all the better when one's exhaust spits flames, right? Well, most of the time. Check out this Lamborghini driver, who gets a bit exuberant with his right foot only to have disaster strike.
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster: LA 2012
- Chris Bruce
- Nov 3, 2014
- Seyth Miersma
- Nov 29, 2012
After having all of the official details dropped a few weeks ago, and judging the significance of the price tag just a bit later, we're finally getting our first look at Lamborghini's newest drool-inducer, the Aventador LP700-4 Roadster. News flash: It's just as good-looking in person as it is in stock shots.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX