Jaws dropped last month in Geneva when Lamborghini took the wraps off the Aventador J. Looking like the bastard love-child of an Aventador coupe and a KTM X-Bow, the Aventador J packed the same 700-horsepower V12 into a visceral roadster body.
Lamborghini Aventador J
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 29, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 6, 2012
This is not a concept car. We repeat, this is not a concept car.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Mar 5, 2012
The Aventador J adheres to a pretty simple recipe, namely dispense with everything unnecessary to going fast.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX