Jaws dropped last month in Geneva when Lamborghini took the wraps off the Aventador J. Looking like the bastard love-child of an Aventador coupe and a KTM X-Bow, the Aventador J packed the same 700-horsepower V12 into a visceral roadster body.
- Aug 8, 2013
Lamborghini Aventador J
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 29, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 6, 2012
This is not a concept car. We repeat, this is not a concept car.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Mar 5, 2012
The Aventador J adheres to a pretty simple recipe, namely dispense with everything unnecessary to going fast.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models