Jaws dropped last month in Geneva when Lamborghini took the wraps off the Aventador J. Looking like the bastard love-child of an Aventador coupe and a KTM X-Bow, the Aventador J packed the same 700-horsepower V12 into a visceral roadster body.
Lamborghini Aventador J
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 29, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 6, 2012
This is not a concept car. We repeat, this is not a concept car.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Mar 5, 2012
The Aventador J adheres to a pretty simple recipe, namely dispense with everything unnecessary to going fast.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino