The era of engine-as-art has been over for quite some time, done in by computers, both the ones controlling our cars as well as those used to design them. But if popping the hood today reveals only a giant slab of ugly black plastic – or worse, a tangled mess of wiring and piping that looks like it was assembled by kindergarteners rather than engineers – thankfully there are still plenty of artistes outside the auto industry who appreciate and celebrate the beauty of internal combust
iXoost Exhaust Manifold iPhone Dock
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies