Icon 4x4 has once again made a big splash at SEMA, this time with its heavily customized 1965 Dodge D200 Crew Cab pickup built as part of its Reformer Series – old machinery with modern underpinnings. We love it.
- Aug 8, 2013
ICON Dodge D200 Reformer: SEMA 2012
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!