Autoblog Editor Jeff Ross said of the Gibbs Quadski "[Gibbs] is looking to create an entirely different experience when it comes to powersports." The Auburn Hills, Michigan-based manufacturer of aquatic ATVs is apparently succeeding, as it has announced plans to expand before its sole product has even gone on sale.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX