The annual Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ is less than a month away, and car aficionados from around the country are already gearing up for the six-day collector car sell-a-thon. One of the vehicles up for grabs will be this custom widebody Mustang that we first told you about in August. At the time, this ponycar was a mere rendering, but since then Galpin has completed the Mustang and readied it for the auction in January.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX