Ford's Fiesta launched into the US market with a splash thanks to a very well-orchestrated pre-launch PR campaign, but sales haven't proven all that robust over time, with Ford selling just 47,474 examples through October of this year (down 22.6 percent versus 2011).
Ford Fiesta ST spy shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 24, 2012
Ford is running the high-elevation numbers on its five-door, six-speed manual Fiesta ST in the mountains of Colorado. We're going to hope this means that all our finger-crossing has served its purpose, and the hot hatch is finally headed for U.S. showrooms. Remember, the five-door concept was teased at the Los Angeles Auto Show last year before the Euro-market three-door was unveiled in Geneva, but all Ford would say recently was no decision had been made on a version for us.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX