As Ford continues its cheerleading effort to help bring the 2014 Summer X Games to its hometown of Detroit, MI, it has released footage of its 2014 Fiesta ST Rallycross car on location at some of the city's well-known landmarks. This video appears to have been shot around the same time as the previous X Games Detroit video was made, but it focuses 100-percent on rally car action.
Ford Fiesta ST GRC Racecar: Chicago 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 1, 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Feb 7, 2013
As we reported earlier, the Chicago showing of this plucky Ford Fiesta ST GRC racer points to bigger and brighter days for Global RallyCross. For the upcoming season, you can expect to see Ken Block and Tanner Foust both driving the Ford racecar, and if last season's results are any indication, you can anticipate quite a few podium appearances, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX