Ford is hard at work on a refresh for the Fiesta, and thanks to our intrepid spy photographers, we're now getting our first glimpses of the subcompact's new schnoz. It appears as though the car's somewhat cutesy face will now have a more aggressive shape, complete with smaller headlamps that integrate LED running lights – which appears to be right in line with the revised design language seen on the all-new 2013 Fusion.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX