Barrett-Jackson has a long and storied history with the Chevrolet Corvette. For instance, back in 2008, Chevrolet auctioned off the very first of its new Corvette ZR1, earning a cool million bucks, and just last year the first 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible crossed the auction block for $600,000.
First Production 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: Barrett-Jackson 2013
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon