Barrett-Jackson has a long and storied history with the Chevrolet Corvette. For instance, back in 2008, Chevrolet auctioned off the very first of its new Corvette ZR1, earning a cool million bucks, and just last year the first 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible crossed the auction block for $600,000.
First Production 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: Barrett-Jackson 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX