CAR Magazine reports that Ferrari is planning to give the 2012 California a slight update. The refresh begins with an additional 30 horsepower from the 4.3-liter V8, bumping the final figure to 483 hp thanks to revised engine mapping and improved innards. It's worth noting that the extra pep is only available when the tank is topped off with 98 octane fuel, though the ECU will accommodate 95 octane as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX