4Matic has proven to be a popular feature on various Mercedes-Benz models, especially in U.S. regions that experience four distinct seasons. But while all-wheel-drive is almost a necessary option in the luxury sedan segment, Daimler's C-Class and E-Class coupes have soldiered on only with rear-drive.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX