We doubt the developers of the Toyota Prius had this in mind, but we'll take it.
Ferrari Carbon Fiber Chassis: Paris 2012
- George Kennedy
- Sep 28, 2012
Ferrari is quick to point out that while output across its lineup has jumped roughly 100 horsepower in the last four years, fuel consumption and emissions are down nearly 30 percent. Such gains in efficiency are made through a holistic approach, including engine tuning, aerodynamics, tires, and so on.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX