Honda announced the official debut of its Jazz Hybrid in Thailand, marking the Japanese automaker's continued efforts to broaden its hybrid-vehicle production outside of Japan.
European Honda Jazz Hybrid
- Danny King
- Jul 24, 2012
Honda broke ground on a production line at its Malaysian factory that will make hybrid versions of the Jazz (as the Fit is known in markets outside the U.S.) – as well as other vehicles – in an effort to more than double hybrid sales in the country.
- Eric Loveday
- Oct 10, 2011
Here in the States, the Toyota Prius is the reigning hybrid sales champ and the Nissan Leaf dominates the plugged-in segment, but the electrified vehicle industry picture is quite different over in France.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX