Just a day after General Motors issued a recall for 1,713 Chevrolet Impala Police Sedans in Canada, it has issued the same recall for 36,413 Impala cruisers in America. The issue concerns the front lower control arms on 2008-2012 model year patrol cars, which can fracture and separate from their mounts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX