Forbidden fruit always seems to taste a little sweeter, and what you see above is the fairly impressive interior of the new, Chinese-market version of the Chevrolet Cruze. As befitting a car with sleek, upgraded exterior styling, the interior is also reworked to be a better place to spend time. Drivers might be stuck in China's infamous traffic, but at least it looks comfortable inside.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models