Few cars stir up the rumormill quite like the next BMW M3. To that end, BMW fan-site BimmerPost was able to track down a source, apparently tied to the development of the next M3 (and M4), who divulged a few juicy bits on power, weight and timing.
BMW M3 Engine Spy Shots
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 13, 2012
We've just received a set of spy photography that, for once, is focused on what is inside the car rather than what is visible on the exterior. That's exciting stuff, as the car in question is the next-generation BMW M3, and the engine in question is the stuff of great import where enthusiast drivers and Bimmerphiles are concerned.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX