While most of the automotive world has been focused on The City of Angels for the LA Auto Show, BMW snuck in an opportunity to shoot its new 2014 3 Series Gran Turismo just a couple miles away from the LA Convention Center, and give us our first undisguised look at the upcoming hatchback. We've seen camouflaged test mules for the 3 Series GT in the past, and while we had expected the car to debut at the Paris Motor Show in September, it now sounds like the car will be revealed at the Geneva Moto
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX