The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened an investigation (read: not a recall) into the braking effectiveness of 2008 Mazda CX-9 crossovers. The reason? NHTSA received data from Mazda indicating a "high number" of warranty claims and reports related to the vehicle's braking system.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX