Look for the next-generation Audi A4 to make its debut ahead of the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, according to Audi R&D boss Ulrich Hackenberg.
Audi A4: Spy Shots
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 18, 2014
With fresh entries from Lexus and Mercedes-Benz and a newer entry from BMW, Audi is in a rather precarious position with its A4 sedan, which has been on sale in its current form since 2008 (aside from its 2012 mid-cycle refresh). It's high time a new vehicle takes its place.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies