A howling red prototype of the Aston Martin's V12 Zagato made the international rounds last year, and now the first production example is headed for a Middle East reveal at the Kuwait Concours d' Elegance (running February 15-18). Only 150 of the super-exclusive Astons will be made for worldwide consumption.
Aston Martin V12 Zagato (steel green)
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 25, 2011
When Aston Martin rolls in to Frankfurt next month for the first auto show of the season, it will have the largest display the company has ever mounted at a car show. And among them will be a roadgoing version of the V12 Zagato that will see production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX