These days, you only have a Ball chair in your office if you're an evil genius or confused enough to think it's still 1962. The clever artists at Racing & Emotion Design are out to change all that, though. The company has taken it upon themselves to slather the spherical seating, as well as an "Egg" style chair, in some of the world's most famous racing liveries.
Racing & Emotion Art Ball Chairs
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX