It's no secret that Acura has had a rough couple of years. After an extremely successful launch in the late 1980s, Honda's luxury marque truly hit high gear in the mid 2000s with such successful models as the TL sedan and MDX crossover. And then things went south with a fury that sent the automaker reeling into regroup mode.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!