Pierce Brosnan puts on a little of his former James Bond persona for Kia's humorous and action-packed Super Bowl ad for the 2016 Sorento. The extended cut of the commercial might be one of the best automotive spots from this year's game released so far.
2016 Kia Sorento: First Drive
- Chris Bruce
- Jan 27, 2015
- Matthew Askari
- Dec 18, 2014
Teenagers are awkward, predictably provocative and generally horrible to be around – at least unless you, yourself are one. There's just something about those angst-ridden years spent trying on identities, none fitting quite right. Luckily for Kia, the automaker has just celebrated its 20th birthday in America, and fresh out of the driver's seat of its 2016 Sorento – dare we say it – we sense a touch of self-assured maturity. Don't worry; we expect the automaker's antics &ndash
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies