At the 2016 New York Auto Show, Chevy's Al Oppenheiser confirmed that if you take your new Camaro SS and have an issue, GM will have your back.
2016 Chevy Camaro
- Chris Bruce
- Aug 21, 2015
The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro will start at $26,695, and the V8-powered SS will command $37,295. The visualizer is also live, so you can imagine your own.
- Greg Migliore
- Jul 8, 2015
We catch up with the chief engineer of the 2016 Chevy Camaro, Al Oppenheiser, to talk about its new turbo four-cylinder engine and a variety of other subjects.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies