At the 2016 New York Auto Show, Chevy's Al Oppenheiser confirmed that if you take your new Camaro SS and have an issue, GM will have your back.
- May 16, 2015
2016 Chevy Camaro
- Chris Bruce
- Aug 21, 2015
The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro will start at $26,695, and the V8-powered SS will command $37,295. The visualizer is also live, so you can imagine your own.
- Greg Migliore
- Jul 8, 2015
We catch up with the chief engineer of the 2016 Chevy Camaro, Al Oppenheiser, to talk about its new turbo four-cylinder engine and a variety of other subjects.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models