Toyota is announcing two, tiny recalls covering a total of 250 vehicles. One covers loose bolts on the 2015 Yaris, and the other is for a missing tire placard on the 2015 Tacoma TRD Pro.
2015 Toyota Yaris
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 24, 2014
Toyota released a new Yaris in Europe and its Vitz clone in Japan a few months ago, so we knew it would only be a matter of time before it would launch the new hatchback here in North America. And that time has come.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX