Lexus is making the 2015 model year version of the GS 450h a bit more appealing with the addition of 18-inch, split five-spoke wheels as standard equipment, and the optional F Sport package to really turn things up. The infotainment system is also getting a few, minor tweaks. Lexus has not officially released photos of the GS 450h F Sport, or a car with the updated wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX