Kia has released a second teaser image of the next-generation 2015 Sedona minivan ahead of its debut at the New York Auto Show, and it doesn't leave much to the imagination. The van is a much-needed replacement for the current (aging) model that was briefly withdrawn from the US market and then brought back, nearly unchanged.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX