It's barely arrived in dealerships, and already, Hyundai is recalling its 2015 Sonata. A total of 2,138 vehicles are facing issues with a wiring harness that could limit the amount of power steering help and in some cases, making it difficult to shift out of Park. Most of the cars are not yet in customer hands.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0T: First Drive
- Michael Harley
- Jun 30, 2014
Completely redesigning a vehicle competing in a fiercely contested segment requires delicately balancing styling, performance, safety, efficiency, innovation, passenger comfort and pricing, while simultaneously not alienating model loyalists. In other words, it's no simple task.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX