We're waiting to see the genuine Mk VII Volkswagen Golf in the steel so that people can decide which side of the fence they're on regarding its design, but we're pretty sure the Golf R will, as usual, improve upon it. A prototype of the hot version of VW's hatch was spotted in a wild camo party dress a few weeks ago, and now the snappers at CarPix have caught it again without the camo and in basic black.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX