Fourteen years after Volkswagen bought Bentley, its English brand has two distinct lines, Mulsanne and Continental – with numerous variants at the Continental's lower price point – an SUV on the way and perhaps a sports car and a Mulsanne convertible, too. In the 14 years since BMW bought Rolls-Royce, its English brand has the Phantom and Ghost – with three variants at the Phantom's much higher price point. Rolls-Royce doesn't chase sales, but the difference in the brand direct
2014 Rolls-Royce Corniche Coupe Spy Photos
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jul 25, 2012
It's been over a decade since Rolls-Royce last offered a Corniche, which was the company's name for its unibody coupe and convertible models since the early 1970s. But from the looks of what our photographers recently snapped in Munich, that drought may soon be over.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies