Nissan has announced a small recall affecting 334 vehicles built just a few months back. 2014 Nissan Rogue and Pathfinder and 2014 Infiniti QX60 CUVs built between March 7 and March 10, 2014 could be susceptible to a loose lug nut on the passenger side wheels.
2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 4, 2014
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 27, 2013
Nissan just launched the fully redesigned Pathfinder for the 2013 model year, and now, there's a fuel-sipping hybrid version making its debut here at the New York Auto Show. The 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid packs all of the same features found in the standard crossover, but offers slightly better fuel economy and an improved cruising range, to boot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX