The 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander wears the new face previewed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, and adds a host of features on top of its seven standard chairs. Ditching the shark-nosed Lancer-inspired front has reduced drag, increased use of high-tensile steel means a 200-pound weight loss and the reworked 2.4-liter four-cylinder paired a CVT will all result in what Mitsubishi says is one of the most fuel-efficient vehicles in the seven-passenger segment. Looks-wise, around the rest of t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX