We've all heard the trope that Americans don't like hatchbacks. Despite this, Mini has made a decent living selling its iconic three-door here in the States. The BMW subsidiary has also tried a plethora of permutations to get us Yanks more interested, including two convertibles, a coupe and the van-like Clubman.
2014 Mini Cooper Spy Photos
- Jeff Sabatini
- May 16, 2012
Given the spate of new models Mini has introduced in the past few years, from the Clubman to the Countryman to the Coupe to the Roadster, it sometimes seems like BMW has forgotten about the original model, the plain old Mini Cooper hardtop. It was last redesigned for the 2007 model year, which seems like a long time ago because, well, it is. Which is why Mini will shortly introduce an all-new hardtop Cooper, which our camera spies have captured testing in Europe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX