Contrary to what most marketing tells us, progress is not always forward. Sometimes a product nails the balance of what consumers want so perfectly that it's nearly impossible to improve on it – just compare the original Ford Mustang to the atrocious Mustang 2. Drive's Chris Harris is worried the same fate is about to befall the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG, which he reckons is at the top of the heap of German sport sedans.
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG Edition 507: Quick Spin
- Matt Davis
- Jun 25, 2013
Okay, so, crucify me. I pursued this steaming-hot Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 507 ever since the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, wanting – for all practical North American audience purposes – either the sedan or the coupe version. I assumed right up until the time of the drive near Stuttgart that such had been clearly understood.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX