This year, the big story for Mercedes-Benz is undoubtedly the launch of its 2014 S-Class, traditionally the tip of the Three-Pointed Star's technological spear. It's been said many times that if you want to see how the future of the automobile will look, take a gander at the S-Class, and you'll see a lot of cutting-edge wonders that will trickle down and become more commonplace a generation or three down the road. Yet due to an odd product cadence issue, it's actually the facelifted 2014 E-Class
2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 Wagon: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX