Even though new-car sales continue to rebound, that pace seemed to slow a bit in the US for September, but Mercedes-Benz had plenty to brag about. Last month, the automaker sold 142,994 vehicles around the world marking the best sales month ever in its 87-year history – thanks in large part to the redesigned E-Class lineup and new compacts like the A-Class and CLA-Class.
2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: First Drive
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!