Kia's sedan lineup is about to get much more luxurious with the addition of the new Cadenza and range-topping Quoris models, but the Amanti-replacing 2014 Cadenza will be the first to hit dealers this month with a starting price of $35,100 (*not including $800 for destination). For those keeping record, that's more expensive than Hyundai's version of this car, the Azera, and about $1,000 more than the Genesis, but it sounds like the new front-wheel-drive Kia will be getting a few more advanced f
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX