Honda is recalling about 6,800 examples of the 2014-2015 Accord hybrid because a problem with a voltage sensor can put them into fail-safe EV mode. The issue can eventually cause them to stall.
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 23, 2013
Honda has announced pricing for the new, 50-mile-per-gallon 2014 Accord Hybrid today, with three trims – Hybrid, Hybrid EX-L and Hybrid Touring – for owners to choose from. Prices for the base car start at $29,155, while the mid-range model will run $31,905. The top-of-the-line Touring trim starts at $34,905. Prices do not include the *$905 destination charge.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!