Honda is recalling about 6,800 examples of the 2014-2015 Accord hybrid because a problem with a voltage sensor can put them into fail-safe EV mode. The issue can eventually cause them to stall.
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 23, 2013
Honda has announced pricing for the new, 50-mile-per-gallon 2014 Accord Hybrid today, with three trims – Hybrid, Hybrid EX-L and Hybrid Touring – for owners to choose from. Prices for the base car start at $29,155, while the mid-range model will run $31,905. The top-of-the-line Touring trim starts at $34,905. Prices do not include the *$905 destination charge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX