Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
2014 Chrysler 300S
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 16, 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 15, 2013
Outside of the SRT variant, if you want the sharpest-looking Chrysler 300, you'll probably want the 300S trim. This showy variant has traditionally sported larger wheels and some subtle body changes to set it apart from the herd, along with its own unique take on the big sedan's interior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX