There isn't a whole lot to get excited about in the world of near-luxury, full-size, front-wheel-drive sedans. Stalwarts like the Ford Taurus and Toyota Avalon continue to make their way into the driveways of gray-haired shoppers, and new entries like the redesigned Hyundai Azera are attempting to add a little bit of spice to an otherwise bland segment. In recent years, the Chevrolet Impala has nearly fallen off the map in this class simply because it hasn't been seriously updated since its laun
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX