BMW is recalling 2,000 examples of the MY2015 4 Series Convertible to reflash the airbag software, lest the driver's side front bag not deploy on time in a crash.
2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 31, 2015
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 12, 2013
BMW will debut its new 2014 4 Series Convertible at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November, and after seeing plenty of spy shots and, most recently, some leaked images, we now have all the official details. To no one's surprise, the 4 Series convertible is, essentially, a topless version of BMW's new-for-2014 4 Series coupe, and will be offered in the United States in the same 428i and 435i guises.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX