Spy photographers have finally managed to lay a lens on the upcoming Audi S3 Cabriolet. The new convertible stepped out into the light of day for a little winter testing, and from the looks of things, the model will borrow plenty of design cues from the larger A5. Not that we're complaining. Word has it the S3 will put around 300 horsepower to the pavement via a quattro all-wheel drive system. We've also heard the machine will boast a dual-clutch transmission once it bows.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models