Audi is bringing some excitement to this year's New York Auto Show, showing off a 2014 A3 Sedan that will shortly be vying for attention in the luxury market's newly hot compact segment. The newly minted A3 faces immediate challenge from box-fresh small premium sedans like the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the Acura ILX, as well as players like the Buick Verano and the Lexus CT200h.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!