Audi is bringing some excitement to this year's New York Auto Show, showing off a 2014 A3 Sedan that will shortly be vying for attention in the luxury market's newly hot compact segment. The newly minted A3 faces immediate challenge from box-fresh small premium sedans like the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the Acura ILX, as well as players like the Buick Verano and the Lexus CT200h.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX